Updated: Apr 5, 2019
Every week, The minimum goal is:
5 minutes of release writing
5 minutes of Breathing/Pranayama or Mindfulness
10 minutes of Yoga
(30-45 min. optional Yoga Class!)
I used the 5-5-10 goal to 'trick' myself for years - And, it worked. My brain knew that if I got to the end of the week, and couldn't do the 5-5-10, then I was truly making excuses, or at least not prioritizing my Intentional Personal Growth.
But, when I do the 5-5-10, it makes such a big difference in how I feel during that week!
For seven weeks, you can access Guided Journaling, Mindfulness, and Yoga whenever it works for you.
And, if you want to keep going? There will be a full 30-45 minute yoga video class Every week.
Seven Weeks, in Your Inbox:
Weekly: Guided Writing
Weekly: Yoga Class
Weekly: Wake Up (Audio or Reading: Motivation, Inspiration, Guided Meditation)
Guided Journaling; Week 5
Guided Journaling: Week 4
Creating awareness around our admirations and jealousies can expand our potential for growth & infinite possibilities in our lives!
1. I admire these people...
2. I admire these qualities in others...
3. I wish people knew this about me...
4. I feel pangs of jealousy when I see...
5. I feel pangs of jealousy when I hear...
6. I have awareness and self-love around my jealousies. My jealousies are telling me that I want to find ways to incorporate more of this in my life...
7. My jealousies are telling me to set these two goals right now:
8. My reality might not look like the ideal that I see outside of myself. This might be how my attained goal works for ME:
9. And, these are two steps I will take this week:
Guided Journaling: Week 3
Set a timer for 120 seconds.
Mind-Dump: Write single words all over the page. Write words as fast as they come to you.
Make it messy.
Write sideways, upside down, in a circle.
Breathe the complete breath.
7 complete rounds of breath.
Inhale, fill your belly, lower-mid-upper lungs to maximum capacity.
Envision brilliant white light at the base of your spine, traveling up your spine to the top of your head.
As you exhale, the brilliant white light fills your body and the space around you. Surrounding you in an aura of white light.
Set a timer for 120 seconds, and write freely, again. This time single words or sentences. Notice any differences in your level of consciousness and calm.
Click Here or Image for PDF Bonus Journal Pages - Enjoy & Get writing!
Guided Journaling Week 1
Beginning to Peel the Onion Layers!
Gratitude Brain Storm Right Here:
Positive and Negative feelings/ideas are healthy and natural. I am confident enough in my gratitude to look at the areas of life I would love to explore and grow through.
These are 7 things that I'm rockin'!
These are 7 old stories I tell myself, or others, about myself:
1. I'm too _______________________________
2. I'm too _______________________________ to _____________________________
3. If only I didn't ________________________________________________________
4. These types of people are different from me _____________________________________
5. These people hold me back __________________________________________________________
6. I need more ____________________________________________________________________________
7. I don't have enough ___________________________________________________________________
These are some ways I hold myself back…
I don’t do more of this, because I know these people will judge me:
People think I am this ______________, and they don’t know I’m this _______________.
I can be MORE of my best self if I:
This is a big goal I have for 2019:
(Write it as if it's ALREADY accomplished!)
These are two steps I can, and will, take this week to start moving toward achieving that goal!